Conferences & Forums
Nothing compares to a good conference
Being immersed in a crowd of like minded people, the lessons you learn and the network you develop is an experience you can’t beat. You should leave re-energized, full of zeal for your industry and bursting with fresh ideas.
Arranging these events is a huge responsibility and one that will probably take up a lot of your time, both in physical labor and in constant worry.
One of the best ways to reduce the stress is to get the right partner on board to drive the activities while keeping you up-to-date every step of the way.
At Rawaj, we offer an A-Z management service dedicated to executing conferences, forums and seminars.
Our experienced team knows the industry inside out and we make it our mission to know all the greatest venues as well as suppliers and how to work within them.
We are full of creative ideas and have all the resources you need to host a spectacular event. Also, we pride ourselves on flexibility and the ability to handle any situation.
Ranging from vision & strategy development through ensuring that all logistics of the event are meticulously organized and implemented.
Conferences & forums managed by Rawaj
- The Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority International Investment Summit, Dubai (2002)
- The World Bank and International Monetary Fund Conference, Dubai (2003)
- The Japan Bank International Investment Forum, Dubai (2006)
- The Global Initiative for the Combat of Nuclear Terrorism (GICNT), Abu Dhabi (2010)
- The Afghanistan International Investment Conference (AIIC), Dubai (2011)
- The Public-Private Counter Piracy Conference, Dubai (2012 & 2013)
- 1st Intellectual Property Forum, Dubai (2013)
- Asia Business Council Spring Forum, Abu Dhabi (2016)